
Welcome to The Staat Spot! We really don't have anything interesting to blog about, but I have started a blog anyway. I thought that I might need something to keep me busy (besides my 2 book clubs, bell choir, basketball the YMCA, work, Nuggie and Jim, WMSHP (Western Michigan Society of Health-System Pharmacists), work, laundry, my flowers, etc.) I will try to give a weekly update of our lives for all of you out there who are wondering what's going on with us.
This week has been a good one for me, since I had 2 days off. I went shopping at the mall today. I told Jim that I am single-handedly keeping Banana Republic in business. Whoops!!
Nugget Marie is still a sweet princess. She has gained some "winter weight" but she is working hard to fit into her spring dresses.
That is it for now, but I plan to post some pictures and videos from the last year, so make sure you bookmark us!
4 comments:
I'm the first one to post a comment on your blog! YES!!!! Things you could post about in the future: The Port Hope Kickball tournament on August 16th....think about it....
Welcome to the blogger world!!!!!
visit our blog thevanderzwaags.blogspot.com
Hope things are going well for you guys! I think Neal is going with Jim today??? Maybe not!
Well, I was holding out for the fourth post, but I guess I'll settle for number 3. Whoop-de-doo!
I guess it is too late to tell Jim I liked him better with long hair. Could you also put my request in for another nugget name? "Nigget"?
I also think Dana is way hot, and I would rather see pictures of her than Jim. No offense Jim, but you do however have that boy next door look.
This has been fun - I will never have a blog! Stay tuned, I'll be back!
I am sorry that I shared your blog with my husband! Good luck!
Post a Comment