Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Book Club Tea Time

Last Saturday Natalie hosted a fabulous book club/English tea. We had a great time. Gio was a popular subject of my pictures, as you can see.
Gio had just got up from a nap, hence the "wing".

Practicing Crystal?

All the girls


2 comments:

The VanderZwaags said...

Hey Staats!
Glad to hear things are going well over in Allendale! I just wanted to comment about your poll! You guys need to get going on that little Jim/Dana Jr. Morgan needs a playmate or a husband!!!! Get going on that!!!! I'll even watch Nugget so you can have some time alone!! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm against the Jimmy and Dana Jr. deal. I don't have a lot of friends and once you have the kid we will never hang out. I would much more prefer a 4th bedroom in the basement.

Plus if you have a kid I'm pretty sure Shirley will move to Allendale.

Ryan