Monday, May 12, 2008

Claudia's Sweet 16 Party

On Saturday, May 10, my youngest cousin, Claudia, had her 16th birthday party. Everyone had a lot of fun, the 16 year-olds especially. It was great to see some of my family and remember what it is like to be 16.


Marcy and Peaches in a bag

The birthday girl, looking like a princess

Hot Cousins

The family (my mom, dad, Aunt Bonnie, Claudia, Aunt Cindy, Uncle Sergio, Jim, Marcy and Dana (in front posing like basketball players)

Jim and I
My dad and Jim

Here I am sampling some of the foreign beers (Labatt Blue Light)


This is the "Canada House" in Windsor. Apparently, this guy only dresses in red and white and only gives red and white candy out at Halloween. Those crazy Canadians!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am soooo excited I made the blog!! YES YES YES! now my life is complete! Dana, i told you i was an avid reader of the Staat Blog!
I have some pics to email you, i will try and do that this week!
You gotta email me the pic of peaches in a bag!!! love it! and print one off for me too and next time i see you, i'll have some for you! Thanks for coming down for the party and see you guys soon! xoxo Marcy & The Peach!

Anonymous said...

ps i have no idea why i am showing up anonymous!!! its ME MARCY!!! errrrggghhh

The VanderZwaags said...

you have been tagged. Go to my blog to see what you have to do!