
So, I decided that I really should blog more. I thought it would be appropriate to discuss what is going on with me. Not Jim, not Nugget, but just me.
1. I had an epiphany today. I need to take more pictures of myself. I had to resort to using this old picture of me and I think that I may have weighed 1-2 lbs more than I do now and that isn't flattering. Maybe it is just that pose or that tiny purse that is throwing me off.
2. I got a new job. Not a new, new job, but a new job as of July 30. I am working as a Clinical Pharmacist at Spectrum Health in Grand Rapids now. Things are going well and I am enjoying being a real pharmacist.
3. I need to clean my house more often.
4. My pack-rattishness is driving me crazy. I am about to purge. (Can you say garage sale #2 or maybe Craig's List?)
5. I am now really cool and I have a facebook profile. Add me as a friend if you have one too.
6. Tomorrow is our 20th week of beach volleyball. I'll let you know when we win it all.
7. I am planning our annual Halloween Party. It will be Sat., Nov. 1st. You are all invited, even if I don't send you the evite. Most likely I don't have your email address. Come one and come all.
8. It is sad that I am ending at 8, but I have nothing else that is going on with me. TTFN.
5 comments:
Dana,
It looks like a ghost is grabbing your boobs in that T-Shirt!
I need to start working on my costume for your party. I don't even have an idea yet.
Woodke
you better get going! Jim and I just decided last night and it is sure to be super fab.
I have a "good" idea for your party, but it is kind of out there. It's boarderline on if I should do it because it could be in bad taste....I'm not sure what to do.
RW
bad taste is always tasty!
I want to hear more of "what is really going on with dana?"
Keep it coming!!!
Nat
Post a Comment