Ultrasound recap: Last Monday, March 16, Jim and I had the baby's ultrasound. Jim Sr. and Marilyn went with us. The good news is that Baby looks good, has all his/her limbs, brain, kidneys, bladder, heart with 4 chambers, spine with all the parts, and boy or girl parts. Jim and I closed our eyes when the boy/girl parts were assessed. They make you drink 2 glasses of water, so halfway through the ultrasound, the technician let me go to the bathroom. Well, Baby Staat decided to move all around after that. What that means is that the technician was able to see almost everything that needs to be looked at. I have to go back in 3 weeks for my next appt. and I will have another ultrasound (#4) to see a few minor structures of the heart, the diaphragm, and stomach. It was fun to see the baby moving his/her mouth and hands. Jim Sr. was convinced that the baby was favoring his/her left hand, which therefore made it left handed.
Other than that, we have just been plugging along. I haven't been sleeping well, but other than that I feel great. We have started getting ready for Baby this weekend. We bought a new washer/dryer. Our next project is the laundry room, then the basement, then Baby's room. I'll keep you all updated, but there probably won't be a lot of news for a little while.
2 comments:
So do you go to Glamor Shots everytime to take these pictures? So glad to hear things are going so well! I remember going for the ultrasound too...it made everything so real! I will never forget Neal thinking that the heart was the mouth...so funny!!!
hi dana jim nuggie and baby. how are you all? we are all fine. take care love ma daddy and kathy. your pictures are all beautiful.
Post a Comment