When we introduced her to Ronan, she ignored him, or so we thought. We figured out that she didn't realize that there was anything in the car seat. When she jumped on the couch and looked into the car seat, she quickly jumped down and began sniffing and wagging her tail to him.
Since that first day, she has started greeting him after she greets Jim and I when we come in the door. She still won't really go by Ronan. If Jim holds him down by her she just looks at him out of the corner of her eye and stands about 2 feet away. She also won't come by us if I am nursing on the couch. So, her poor. little life has been changed.
Don't worry, we have been paying special attention to her. She even had 2 walks yesterday. One with Jim and one family outing with the 4 of us. I keep telling her that she will always be my first hairy, angel daughter, which I am sure is quite comforting!
No comments:
Post a Comment