Ronan has become such a little helper for Mom and Dad. I am not sure if he is really helping or making a mess, but either way, he is super cute. Earlier this spring he had a lot of fun helping Jim get the garden cleaned up a bit. He loves being outside.
Daycare Notes from Mrs. Chris
2/28/12 Ronan had a great day. He took his shoes off by himself and he finally turned the faucet on to wash his hands. Yessss!! Still needs help learning to take clothes on and off and put boots on.
3/27/12 Ronan had an awesome day. He was so proud that he put his coat on by himself. :)
4/3/12 Ronan had a super day. We colored Easter eggs, made and Easter basket, and colored rice. We were very busy. I almost got him to sit on the potty. He asked to, but as soon as I put him on he jumped off. LOL!
4/10/12 Ronan has been enjoying the new curriculum-Eco Exploring. He loves playing int he dirt. I am doing my best to keep him clean. Heads up-there will be a lesson making mud and making mud prints. I will let you know, so be prepared.





No comments:
Post a Comment