Dana at 10 weeks. I am not pushing out my stomach in this one. I thought I looked pretty tanned.
10 weeks
To answer all the usual questions:
Are we going to find out what we are having? No, I was talked out of it by one of the doctors I work with, so Jim will get his way for once.
How am I feeling? I'll sum it up in 5 words: horrible, miserable, zitty, constipated, fat. I have made really good friends with the couch. Nugget is also loving the fact that all I do at night is lay on the couch and watch tv/go to sleep at 9pm. She gets to sleep by her Mom and she loves it.
Am I excited? Yes, of course! Once I get past feeling sick, I think that I'll be even more excited and ready to plan for Baby Staat.
Is Jim excited? Yes, I think so. Probably more nervous than excited right now. Also, I think that he is ready for me to start making dinner again. The last day I made dinner was the night in Dec (maybe Dec. 7) that Lisa came and ate with us.
Are our parents excited? Duh....for those of you that know Jim/Marilyn and/or Norm/Shirley this question is just silly.
What does Nugget think? Well, she is excited for when Baby Staat is old enough to feed her and let her lick them. Other than that, she really hasn't said. She keeps walking on my stomach, so I think that is her underhanded attempt at baby homicide.
Let me know if there are any questions I haven't answered.
Nugget with her "Big Sister" shirt on.
3 comments:
Kathy and I checked out your page. We think you are beautiful as always. We can't wait to watch you grow week by week!
Love,
Ma and Kathy
Congrats! A little birdie told me last week....I can't believe all 3 of my old roomies are having babies within weeks of each other...so fun!
-Renee-
I think it's just great Dana! I love the fact that your due date is 8/3. A full 12 days before the Kickball Tournament! Sure you may only be able to catch, but I don't see any reason you and Jim can't play. Did I mention there is a day care right at the field?
Post a Comment