Wednesday, January 28, 2009

13 Weeks

We have now reached the 13 week mark. Everyone is doing fine. I am still feeling sick and have recently had a few "bad" days. You may think I've changed since college, but really I am just the same. All I had to do to feel better was eat some Taco Bell!!! (Crystal, Renee, Aubrey, and Steve will remember those days in the dorm.) Don't forget to vote on girl names (see the right sidebar). I am pretty partial to "Precious Staat".

4 comments:

The VanderZwaags said...

Neal would love to have a playdate with Jim!!!

Hope you are starting to feel better! It will be worth it in the end! Make sure you make Jim do things for you! When I was pg with Morgan I told Neal I couldn't clean bathrooms b/c of the smell! I also said we couldn't have sex for 6 months after the baby was born!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry you're still feeling so bad. It's got to get better soon. See you at book club next week. Remind me to bring you summer clothes; although I don't know if I have any that will fit you these days:)
-ckw

Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling better Dana. How is Jim? I know you are doing something amazing right now, and everyone is going to be interested in you for a while, I just want to make sure Jim doesn't feel left out.

Also, I am watching Juno for the 5th time this month and when she says "I'm a sacred vessel, the only thing you have in your stomach is Taco Bell". You have both...hahahaha
RW

Anonymous said...

Oh boy....do I ever remember those TB days!!!! To just go back...for only a day. How fun would that be :) Hope you start feeling better soon!
-Renee