Not much new here, except I have felt pretty fabulous for the past 4 days. I have had some cravings for a good steak, so I am hoping my iron isn't low. I have my 14-16 week Dr. appt tomorrow. Jim and I are getting ready for our cruise that starts on Sunday. I may not be able to drink, but I can still eat! I tried to get a good picture of Nugget with her "Big Sister" shirt on, but she was mad at her mom and wasn't cooperating.
Jim's two angels
1 comment:
Glad your feeling good, its wierd isnt it lol! I remember being so excited! I cant believe mine is going to be 8 in August!! Did you get the What To Expect When Your Expecting Book yet it was our bible lol! I was constatly reading it I actually have the whole seris :) Hope your cruise is fun!!
Post a Comment