Sunday, February 22, 2009

Cruise Time (15-16 weeks)

Well, I am past the 4-month mark! As you can see in my picture from the cruise, I am growing in multiple areas (if you know what I mean). Things are going well here. I am feeling much better. I am still tired and taking a lot of naps, but who knows if that is because I like naps or because I am tired. I have decided to call the baby "June" instead of it or baby. This is because Jim's dad calls him June, as in Junior, and June could be a girl name also. Makes sense, doesn't it? Okay, it probably doesn't make sense to you, but it does to me, so that makes it the perfect in utero name. I have included some of the pictures from our cruise for those of you who don't facebook. (Get with the times people!!)
Jim and Dana kayaking. We only argued about this a little bit. Kayaking is the true test of a marriage, I'll tell you what.

Steve and Jaymie kayaking. They were way ahead of us and in much better physical shape.
Jim in the water near Mazatlan
Jim(head cut off), Dana, Jaymie, and the Chicklet Balooga

Steve and his milk face (look closely)

This was the resort we spent our day in Cabo at

We saw all these sea lions when we were near Mazatlan. The one in the middle is a baby.

This was at Casa Dorada.

Dana and Jim at our second formal night outside the Taj Mahal theater on the ship.

Jim and I have an inside joke about wearing his glasses like this. Notice, he is eating ice cream.

Steve wanted me to take this picture so I could ge the hottie in the background.

Jaymie and Esteban

James and Dana




No comments: