Thursday, April 23, 2009

Easter Fun and 25 Weeks


Finally, I have some news to share. Last week (4-16), I went in for my 24 week appt. There I had my glucose tolerance test to check for gestational diabetes and had ultrasound #4. All of Baby's organs look great. He/she was moving like crazy, esp. when I had to lay on my sides to get all of the pictures they needed. He/she must have known they were on camera (future movie star??). My gest. diabetes test came back as normal, so I can continue to eat all the carbs/Taco Bell I want (yes! yes!!)
As you can see from the picture, Baby had a "growth spurt" in the last few weeks (or did I just have a growth spurt?). I am feeling pretty good, but have a little feet/ankle swelling by the end of the work day. I did have to buy some new, more comfortable work shoes. They are still my usual size though.
I told Jim not to get my sweat pants in the pictures, but as you can see, there they are!

Easter weekend we made a trip to Port Hope. We dyed some Easter eggs and relaxed. Jim is holding up 2 of his Easter creations. He is much more patient with the artistic part of the Easter egg dying process. I just like to dunk them in and get them going.

Nugget is waiting for her Easter basket. Her basket is the one closest to her and it is filled with dog treats from Gramma Shirley. Then Baby has an Easter basket. Jim and I also had a basket also. (Thanks Ma/Gramma!)

No comments: