I have entered the 3rd Trimester! (Or at least some books say I have. Others say I will be in the 3rd trimester next week). Things have been going well. I have acquired a new name, Puff Daney. This refers to my swollen feet and ankles. Some days they have been really puffy, other days they aren't so bad. My blood pressure has been fine. I have been checking it at work and it has been fine at the doctor's office also. I have my 28-29 week appointment next week. I will get a shot in my upper bum, so I am looking forward to that. (Rhogam, because I have O- blood) The baby is definitely giving me some good kicks and punches. Sometimes I forget he/she is in there and then I get reminded with a hard one.

Notice that this time I am actually wearing jeans.
No comments:
Post a Comment