Friday, December 4, 2009

Happenings


Happy Post-Thanksgiving! We had a great 4-day weekend last week. Thur we hosted Thanksgiving at our house and then traveled to PH for the weekend to see G&G Pawlitz. Ronan slept the whole way there, but was a bear the next day. Not sure if it was being off his schedule, or teething, or a growth spurt. Needless to say, I was happy to go to the movies with my mom and get out of the house for a bit. Jim tried his hand at hunting again, but alas, no deer. (I'm not really sad. I don't like venison at all.)


Ronan has quickly progressed from my last post. He rolled over (unwitnessed) on the Wed before Thanksgiving. He then took another week to have a witnessed roll. Now he is rolling over about 30 times per day. He'll roll onto his stomach, get stuck, get mad, and then cry until you turn him over. He will then immediately roll over and start the process again!



He is putting everything in his mouth. He loves his Lily and Leap dolls and is chewing on Lily in this picture.


I decided to take Nug and Ronan for a walk. My mom had given me some winter snowsuits that I wore when I was Ronan's age. He is obviously bigger than I was at his age. I was sad that the Peanuts snowsuit wouldn't zip up.


We had to settle on the white snowsuit that I picked up at a garage sale. Ronan just bobbed along in the carrier while Nug and I walked.



No more walking over here. We now have 12 inches of snow outside. I am not lying!


Smiles for mom.

Ronan is now in his size 3 diapers and loving them. No more peeing out the top of the size 2's.

1 comment:

Molly said...

OMG he is so stinking cute Dana!