Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Florida Part I

We had a great time in Florida this year. We went at the end of January and beginning of Feb. It was right before we found out about baby and I was feeling great. Ronan had the best time. We stayed with Jim's mom and dad and with Aunt Elly and Uncle Rich.
Ronan loved to sit out on the deck and watch the cars and the water. He also loved playing with whatever he could find out there. Somehow he always got really dirty.

We went for some walks on the boardwalk. Ronan liked the birds, but they were a little too close for my comfort.


Ronan is pointing at the boats.

Here he is getting ready to swim in the pool. He was not a fan. He loved the beach and the cold ocean (even going in it), but he did not love the 81 degree pool.

Running by the beach. He could have played out there all day.

Windy day, but beautiful.


I just love this picture!!

Back at the pool with the sunglasses on. I couldn't believe that he would keep them on for a few minutes at a time.






No comments: