Sunday, June 5, 2011

22 Months


Our sports lover




Ronan you are 22 months old! You are such a sassy character. We have really noticed how you love to get dirty this month. You love to play outside and could stay out there all day. You always ask for "my bat" and "my car" and "my lawn mower". (I need to get some pictures posted of those). You played outside with your water/sand=mud table for a straight 1.5 hours. Your shirt was entirely soaked and your pocket was full of sand. I also looked over and saw you drinking shots of water from the water table. At first I thought that was pretty gross, but then I considered that you wouldn't get dehydrated, so I let it go. I am also amazed at how dirty your clothes are when you come home from daycare. I usually have to wipe both of your feet off every day. What a fun mess!!







You are wearing size 24 months/2T and some 3T shirts. You have a long back like Dad! Your favorite shoes are your crocs and your rain boots that are too small. You request those a lot.




Your favorite foods are black olives, green beans, cheese, grapes, applesauce, pizza, and cookies. You keep asking for one of Dad's brownies, but I have always told you no. I know how delicious they are, so I don't want to give in. I have no idea why you love black olives so much, but you would eat a whole can if I let you.




You are getting so good at communicating and are less frustrated about trying to get your point across. Grandma S. taught you "Jesus Loves Me" and you have the first few lines down really well. You love to point out "school bus" or "big school bus" and "big truck" when we are driving. If you see a cow, you always ask for "more cows". You are really getting good at your colors. Tonight you were excited that your mega block was "pink".

Eating a cake pop. They were delicious. Thanks Sherri!!
This is an example of what Ronan loves to get into. Everything!! He likes to take the spices from the bottom shelf and stack them, throw them, and line them up.

So excited to be playing outside with both sets of grandparents, Mom, Dad and Nugget

On the paddleboat at the cottage with the Grandpas




Daycare notes:


5/23 Nap 1235-310pm. Ate cereal/milk and juice in am, pears, corn, mac & cheese for lunch, goldfish and water for a snack. Played zoophonics and with jumpy bugs (?). Also played with waffle block towers and large mats in the gym.



Just this week we were walking out of daycare and a lady was walking in and Ronan kept saying Abby! Abby! Come to fine out it was her mom.

No comments: