The previous picture was the night before our scheduled c-section and Ronan's last night as an only child.
The next morning I was awake at 3am and up at 4am to get ready for our trip to the hospital. We needed to be there at 530am. I just couldn't sleep in anticipation of meeting our new baby. My parents had come over on Wed. night (10-19) to stay with us over the weekend. My mom and dad were up and took a picture of Jim and I before we left for the hospital. I had already been crying once...I guess it was just an emotional time.
Miles' first picture. He was very clean when he was born. We were so surprised that his hair looked light and he looked so much different than Ronan. Miles weighed 9lbs 7oz and was 20 inches long (but we think he is really longer).
He we are with our new baby while I was getting "repaired". Our anesthesiologist took this picture. She was so nice and took about ten pictures while I was getting fixed up.
Mom holding Miles for the first time.

Miles first bath. He hated it, of course. This was done in the recovery room.
Soon Mom was able to feed Miles and he did just as good as his big brother. I have been blessed with 2 very good nursers. More posts to come from the hospital and from our first few days home. We truly are blessed with our 2 little boys.
Miles first bath. He hated it, of course. This was done in the recovery room.
No comments:
Post a Comment