Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Complaining

I am annoyed and since I NEVER complain about anything, I think that I will complain now.

First victim our lumberjack neighbor. Our crazy neighbor cuts down trees every weekend. It forces me to sit in our house and watch him, just in case he attempts to cut down a tree on our property. Then I would run out the door and scream at him to stop or we will sue his lumberjack ass. I am not sure why he is cutting down the trees because it cuts down on the noise that his 5 kids make and they cover all the ramshackle shacks that he has built for the various fowl that he houses (chickens/ducks). Personally, I would prefer to see the trees rather than see the green tarp that he has affixed to the roof of his chicken coop flapping in the wind.

Second point regarding this neighbor, since he is a lumberjack he has to burn the trees all the time. Well, we are directly west of him, so do you know what that means??? It means that on EVERY nice day (yesterday for example, a balmy 68 degrees) we want to open our windows, our yard becomes a smoke bomb fire pit. So I am forced to close my windows and run the AIR CONDITIONER! (Scream, scream)

So have I confronted this neighbor you ask? Of course not, I prefer to just complain about him on the internet and be a big puh.
Can anyone guess who the butt belongs to in the picture?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Fart Box pic! Lots of new stuff on the blog since the last time I checked! When I come to the Halloween party this year we will sneak over to his house and TP it! We can even soap his windows.
RW

Anonymous said...

Cute bottom, Dana! :) Enjoying your neighbor comments...I have similar troubles at my Grand Rapids home. Don't crappy neighbors just suck? Hope all is well. Best of luck on the garage sale. I don't know if I'll get some stuff in yet or not, but I'll let you know. LMW

Anonymous said...

Dana ~
I like to build fires, so I am going to side with your neighbor. By the way, if let him cut down all the trees in his yard, he wont be able to have anymore fires. Yea, I know what your thinking and I agree, I'm pretty smart. By the way, is that a picture of Jim's hotdog garage?
WJM