I know all of you have been checking the blog repeatedly to see what the outcome of our "Multi-family Garage Sale" was. Overall, it was a success. All total we made $1028.16. Stephanie was the winner with over $300.00 in junk sales. The highlights of the garage sale were the visit from the police, 2 drunk, loud-talking ladies, a lady who bought a table from me so she could use it for her garage sales, and the fact that I was invited to be part of the garden club of Allendale. Also, let's just say that you wouldn't believe what people buy at garage sales.
Matt was trying to see if this item would work out for the Halloween Party.
Dana and Lindsey, showing off some of the wares.
Gio got a chance to visit the garage sale, meet Shirley, and play on the grass.
Sarah's pregnant. Just an FYI.
The Garage Sale Divas with our leftover stuff.
1 comment:
Dana- I hope the garage sale was a sucess!!
Sarah
Post a Comment